- Subject: Designing, Supervising, Renovation/Reconstruction
- Adderss: 70 Sandra Drive ,Sutton, ON- CANADA
- Starting Date: March 2020
- Finishing Date: July 2020
- Renovation and Design by: SHARMANARG CANADA INC.
- Implement & Construction: SHARMANARG`s Renovated and remodeling Team
- Supervisor and Constructive: MINA ANVARI ARIA & REZA NAYBZADEH
This project took place in the Sutton area. The house was old and in poor condition to live in. As a result, the owner tended to renovate all construction in particular, converting the basement from a storeroom to a tiny and acceptable suite with direct access to the upstairs. Our task in this project was to dismantle, design, restore, and refurbish according to the chasuble.
- Preparing technical details of blueprints.
- Supervising on design and implement projects.
- Attending technical meetings with all contractors related to this project.
- Preparing expense reports outlining cost estimates for suppliers, material, labors.
- Coordinating deliveries of material and equipment with suppliers, and vendors.
- Providing all technical details for painting and finishing – washing, sanding, priming, painting, textured
surfaces, and overseeing supervising to construction in all areas of this project.
- Technical supporting for all floor work, including subfloor replacement, laminate/carpet/tile repair and
replacement, as well baseboard installation/repair, including providing details and implementing.
Planning, organization control, and evaluate all activities of renovating.
- Re-design and supervisor to countertops – all areas of repair, replace countertops.
- Supervising on all technical works about floors – replace subfloor, laminate/carpet/tile repair
and/or replace, baseboard installation/repair including providing details and implement.
- Checking and controlling on insulation all specific details such as doors/windows/cabinets –
repair/replace closet doors, interior doors and frames, exterior doors and frames, repair/replace
window coverings/locks/hardware, passage/lockset installation/repair, cabinets repair/replace.
- Planning, organization controlling, and evaluate all activities of renovating.
- Planning and prepare work schedules and coordinate the activities of subcontractors.
- Controlling work performed by subcontractors to ensure quality and conformity with plans and
specifications of the project.
- Collaborating with design teams to providing technical documents pertains to implements work
and Interior Designs issues concerning this project.